This website showcases a few of my personal and school projects, although it didn't change that much since 2018!
The part you're probably most interested in is my professional experience, which I invite you to check out on my resume or my LinkedIn.
This was one of my attempts at a 3D game engine, written in C and using OpenGL ES 2 for rendering graphics.
It is not maintained anymore, but I do consider it a proof of my cross-platform development skills.
Indeed, it compiled for Windows, OS X, Linux, Android and (theoretically) iOS, but also WebGL via Emscripten.
That said, I keep working on a personal (and private) engine, putting my professional experience to use and according to my evolving goals.
C, SDL2, OpenGL ES 2.
IVI is a virtual reality file explorer built for Oculus Rift and using a leap motion for hand tracking.
2nd year project at IMAC engineering school; worked with Julien Bazire, Lisa Couavoux and Héloïse Roussel.
A demo scene using deferred rendering, driven by a keyframes system; the ship creates particules simulated in a Compute Shader then rendered as additive point sprites.
The world was burnt to ashes, but one survivor remembers...
2-month advanced OpenGL project; worked with Coralie Goldbaum.
Windows release (ZIP archive with executable and assets)
A "Dungeon Master" game in C++ and OpenGL 3+.
I went beyond the project's requirements by ensuring smooth animations, rendering objects in a "masked alpha" mode, and a configurable fog effect in the fragment shader.
Free prisoners and explore the dungeons!
C++, OpenGL 3+, graphical assets by Mélanie PAQUE.
A top-down time trial racing game, with ships that carry strong inertia.
Each ship offers its unique combination of gameplay parameters.
Local 2-players split-screen is also available.
C, SDL 1.2, OpenGL 1, GLU
Worked with Maël Crespin--Pommier.
A small side-scroller developed in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare's 32th edition.
The player controls Captain Bearbeard, a pirate bear in a quest for honey. He fights by bouncing and falling very hard on his enemies.
Worked with Sébastien BOURDIN.
ActionScript 3, Flex SDK, FlashDevelop.
Original Post (Ludum Dare website)
A physics simulation based on Verlet integration.
I also used it as an excuse for experimenting with Data-Oriented Design, making better use of the CPU instruction caches and data caches.
A real-time collaborative painting app, shipping with a dedicated server program.
The main features are handwritten UI widgets, arbitrary client-side viewport transforms, and the network protocol for circular brushes and chatting.
University project, 3 people, 160 hours per person. I was both the project leader and main programmer.
C++11, SFML 2.2
A scriptable PPM image editor controlled by commands with auto-completion and shothands.
It is possible to create and manipulate multiple layers to achieve a desired result.
Developed in C with a primitive graphics library for Linux.
I used to practice digital painting and try stuff out.
This didn't age so well, but I think I'll start again with a blank slate and better fundamentals some day.
Concepts for a personal Point & Click project that has yet to see the light of day:
Tiny offsprings of a dinosaur-like species, designed to be easy to animate.
Stone Edge Project
"Concept art" for a video game project for the 3D/Video Games specialization in my 3rd year at IMAC engineering school.